For my son Tristan

A weblog for my son Tristan Stewart Collander Due Date: October 15th, 2004

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rialto, California, United States

Friday, October 15, 2004

Are you coming any time soon?

Tristan! I know you're in there! Well, it's now the 15th of October which is the first of the due dates that we were given. Several months ago we were told that your due date had been changed to October 19th, but then it was changed back to the 15th. Either way, we are ready for your arrival. We've been trying to talk you into coming out peacefully, but if nothing happens by next Wednesday, then induction will be the next step. I know you've got free room and board at the moment, in a nice waterbed (albeit a shrinking waterbed as you grow in size), but it's time to start your life with us. We are looking forward to meeting you very soon!

With love,

Your daddy Ariston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home