For my son Tristan

A weblog for my son Tristan Stewart Collander Due Date: October 15th, 2004

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rialto, California, United States

Monday, May 24, 2004

New stuff for Tristan!

Hello my son,

Your mother was very busy this weekend doing things for you. She went shopping and bought a few onesies and other very handsome clothes. Your grandparents and great grandparents are all very excited and can't wait to spoil you! As for me, I spent the weekend at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire as I have been for the past 6 weekends. We will definitely take you out once you are older.

Oh! Thank you very much for your gift to me. Mommy said you bought me a pair of daddy boxers with "American Dad" and other cool sayings on it. Thanks!

It is official that we are now half-way to meeting you. Your mother is 20 weeks pregnant having just finished the 19th week with 19 more to go (approximately). We both talk about you all the time. We have discussed on many occasions the different places we want to take you such as the Regency Balls and museums like the Getty and others. According to your mother's book, your brain is starting rapid growth and will continue until you are five years old. We are going to start reading to you every night even before you are born since we know that you can hear us. Your mother has also been playing piano which I hope you hear. She does a wonderful job and I know she enjoys playing for you.

As always the puppies say hello as well. I think you will like them when you are born. Your brother Sebastian is very even tempered and very protective of the family. He is very cute when he plays with the new toys mommy bought for the both of them. Your sister Cleopatra is very beautiful and elegant when she is not getting her nose into places she doesn't belong! She is a very large puppy, one which you will probably ride when you are young.

Your family sends their love and we all wish you sweet dreams until we have a chance to tell you in person. You have 19 weeks to go, my son, until then, you are always in my thoughts.

With Love,

Ariston Collander
Father to Tristan Stewart Collander
Expected: October 15th, 2004

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great weblog!

May 25, 2004 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous tristan collander said...

hi dad!

November 6, 2014 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home